Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Kill

damn...i am so stressed right now...i still have so many homework undone due to too much gaming..so many activities for the whole week. cant get a proper afternoon nap anymore like last year..

my class is declared the the noisiest class in the pure science stream...teacher start to complain..lol...but we din really do anything bad, we just make alot of unnecessary noise. my class is fun though..i got nothing to blog cause school days are usually very routinizes. everyday almost the same thing..Wake up-go school-come back-tution-sleep...hope i can keep up with my studies and also my activities..

currently learning how to play the song From yesterday..its quite hard for me cause i cant get my body to coordinate properly..but this song is nice..

ciao..homework waiting for me...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment