Sunday, January 3, 2010

Holidays over....crap

wow..last year holiday was the most not-boring holiday in my 16 years of live..i did alot of thing with friends and church members..the most memorable is when i went to youth camp both ivan's church and my church..i enjoyed myself alot..especially at my church punya youth camp..




verse of the camp
1st timothy 4:12
do no let others look down on you because you are young,but set an example for the believers in speech, in love, in faith and in purity.

during this holiday..i seen every movie that hit the screen..i seriously mean every movie..come out alr..straight go see with bunch of friends...lol..and i made a conclusion..pyramid 3D movies sucked...i went to watch avatar and it has no difference with other normal movies..paid rm18 and get a movie that potong steam..haiz..nvm..a lesson learned on that day..

1 more thing i am addicted to during this holiday is PETER CHAO videos in youtube..for those who are still innocent and pure(that means still not dirty minded), i recommended you to stay away from his videos

2morrow i gotta wake up at 6.30, which is 4 hours more early than the usual time i used to wake up this whole holiday..and i cant seem to find my staionaries..its all scattered around my room...crap...2morrow gonna be a long long day....

i also hope i get a good class with some friends..pray hard boy....thats all for my 1st post in my new blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment